Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Im The Guy - Blake Jenner

I am the guy who will persist in his path  
I am the guy who will make you laugh
  I am the guy who strives to be open
I am the guy who’s been heartbroken
  I am the guy who’s been on his own
I am the guy who’s felt alone
  I am the guy the guy who holds your hand
I am the guy who will stand up and be a man
  I am the guy who tries to make things better
 I am the guy who’s the whitest half-Cuban, ever
  I am the guy who’s lost more than he’s won  
I am the guy who’s turned, but never spun I am the guy you couldn’t see
I am that guy, and that guy’s me.

Well, sudah sekian windu nggak ngeblog and now i'm tryin' in first time using my phone to post this. Puisi diatas cuplikan dari Glee Project 2 sewaktu final dan dibacain Blake Jenner untuk mengambil hati para juri pastinya, dan nunjukin sisi lainnya dia yang berbeda. And he's tried the best. 

Hasilnya, Blake keluar jadi pemenang dan bisa jadi bagian dari acara Glee 4. Intinya, puisi diatas menunjukkan humbling side dari si Blake, dan untuk tetep menjadi diri sendiri walaupun aral selalu ada.
     
By seeing the seed of failure in every success, we remain humble.
By seeing the seed of success in every failure, we remain hopeful.